Show you how to use JMD handy baby 2 plus JMD OBD to add MQB key on one Golf 7.
JMD handy baby 2
One original Golf 7 key (Insert it into the ignition and turn on, then you will find it is working)
One new key (not work)
1. Insert the original key into the ignition and turn on.
2. Plug the JMD OBD into the obd2 diagnostic sort of the Golf 7.
3. Use your mobile phone to find out the JMD APP to download, there is a MQB option.
turn on Bluetooth and connected to Handy Baby 2 machine.
4. Tap “Read the Anti-theft data”.
It will take about 3-5 minutes to read the data, the dashboard will turn on and off during reading the data. When the dashboard is off and we need to wait until it turn on again.
5. Ok, succeed, the file we need to save and we can change the name we want.
6. Save the file and we generate the key.
This function needs to connect the Handy Baby II.
Please connect the Handy Baby II with OTC cable or connect the Handy Baby
with Bluetooth after disconnecting OBD Bluetooth.
7. There are 2 keys in this car.
8. This one is key 1.
9. Make key two.
This ID is different.
10. Select “Generate key. “.
11. Connected Handy Baby 2.
12. Select the file saved just now.
13. Put the original MQB key into the coil of Handy Baby 2.
14. Select “Generate original dealer key”.
15.Put the new MQB key into the coil.
17. Learn key secondly.
Select the file saved just now, input key number (2).
Learn the first one key, just turn it on the dashboard.
Click on “Learning Key”.
Connect the Handy Baby 2 again.
Back to select “Learning key” again.
We see, it turns to 1-2.
Change the new MQB key.
Okay, it is 2-2.
The number of keys to successful learning is as follows:2.
Press the new MQB key’s remote, they are working fine.
And also it can start up the dashboard.
Key 1 is working.
Key 2 is working.
Thumb up the JMD Handy Baby 2 and JMD OBD.