There are 2 steps to use JMD Handy Baby 2 to copy ID48 96bits key:
Step 1: to decode(firstly select decode, secondly collect the data)
Step 2: to clone
96-bit is the key/key of the 48 chip total of 12ates bytes of hexadecimal data.
Volkswagen/Skoda: Applicable to all models that can be replaced with glass tubes, except MQB and electronics
Other models: all-glass tube 48 chip models
Step 1: to Decode
Collect the 1st set of data.
Collect the 2nd set of data.
Collect the 3rd set of data and read the original car key.
Select on-line (PC).
JMD client select 96bit 48 decode.
96bit 48 decode.
Send data to JMD client.
Step 2: To Clone
1. After receiving the E-mail after decoding complete, copy the key
2. Connect Handy-baby to JMD APP
3. Handy- baby choose “96bit5 -Dec”>”CLONE” >”Copy(APP)
4. The original car key is placed in the identification antenna to read
5. Extract Password succeed.
6. C-JMD48/S-CHIP is placed vertically into the identification
antenna, OK key copy.