Here is the procedure of using Handy baby II to decode BMW525(ID46) by JMD APP.
1. Open the Bluetooth switch from the [Setup], connect the phone APP to the Handy baby II
NOTE: The first use of Handy-baby II requires activation. After binding the device, selects the [Activation] menu to activate.
2. Choose the [RD&CP] function, then read the original car key. (Put the key vertically into the coil and press [OK] to identify)
3. After identifying the key, the screen displays [OK to decode], press [OK] key to decode, select [Handy-baby 1]
4. The collect antenna of the Handy-baby II is close to the card slot (ignition switch).
5. The original car key is inserted into the card slot, lit up Dashboard and the collection is successful
6. Choose On-line(APP)
7. Calculating…Don’t move the key
8. Decode successful. Used JMD S-Chip/K-Chip/ID46 to copy
9. Copy successful