So if you ever took your car to the shop to disable that annoying tire pressure monitor light on the dash and they told you they couldn’t show them the steps.
1. Connect xentry to the car ignition on.
2. System Diagnosis (Control Modules > Body > system diagnosis)
3. Control unit adaptations.
4. Read coding and change if necessary.
5. Specified configurations.
6. All codes.
7. Choose TPC (already disabled).
8. Choose not fitted or fitted if you were trying o enable.
Job is done.
Best MB Star SD C4 Plus