For Nissan CONSULT III plus V61.10 supports all ECU reprogramming on Nissan, Infiniti, GTR models since 1999, and some TCM and ABS/VDC reprogramming on Nissan. Here is the user manual for offline programming with Consult 3 plus.
Which models can be programmed / reprogrammed?
Incident specific reprograms are available for new and old Nissan, Infiniti, GTR vehicles from 1996 to 2016.
What do you need for Nissan programming?
Vehicle reprogramming requires the use of the following:
Nissan validated J2534-1 device
Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS)
Personal computer running Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Applicable reprogram file
Suggestion: cost-effective kit: Consult 3 plus + ECU programming data
What OEM equipment is available to reprogram vehicles?
Programming or reprogramming of control modules can be accomplished by using one of the following methods:
- For reprogramming, Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS) is the SAE J2534 complaint software. NERS Supports ECM and TCM reprogramming. NERS must be used in conjunction with a validated SAE J2534 compliant pass-through device.
- A Nissan CONSULT can be used for reprogramming model year 1999 and newer Nissan and Infiniti vehicles. The Nissan CONSULT II and III are no longer available for purchase, but users may still purchase reprogramming files designed specifically for use with this equipment
- CONSULT II supports reprogramming on 1999 through 2006 model year vehicles.
- CONSULT III supports reprogramming on most 2003 through 2009 model year vehicles.
- CONSULT III Plus supports ECM reprogramming on most 1999 model year and later and some TCM and ABS/VDC reprogramming.
- CONSULT III Plus supports blank ECM and TCM programming. September 2013 Nissan and Infiniti began the phase-in of “blank” service part ECMs and TCMs. Depending on the model and model year, replacement modules come without software. When the replacement module is installed in an applicable vehicle for any reason, it will need to be programmed.
What ‘s the programming method?
How to do reprogramming for Nissan cars?
When performing a “Reprogramming” operation with Consult-III plus, the screen may display.
This screen displays “Saved Data” from previous C-III plus operations.
During the initial “Reprogramming Confirmation” set-up, if you get this screen:
- Select Delete,
- Select Other Operation,
- Continue with the reprogramming procedure.
Please Kindly Notice: If reprogramming does not complete, this screen can display for reprogramming recovery. Do not select Delete if this screen displays during reprogram recovery
That’s all for Nissan Consult iii plus v61.10 offline programming Instruction, Hope it can help you!