Here Elyza from Obd2shop.co.uk would like to introduce you How to program remote keys with Key Pro M8
When program remote keys with key pro m8, it is requires you PIN Codes /Security codes
here is the steps help you do :
Step 1: Get Pin Code
There are two ways to get vehicle PIN code. Write the PIN code, security codes on the paper.
- Get PIN code from PIN Code reader/calculator
Hook up a vehicle PIN code Calculator to get PIN code.
For example, Nissan NSPC001 hand-held Pin code reader specialized for Nissan (Infiniti) vehicle model or VPC 100-PIN code calculator for most of vehicle models.
You can download related user manual in obd2shop.co.uk webpage. Hook up your Pin code reader/calculator to get Pin code
2. Get PIN code from Key Pro M8 key programmer
1) Power on the device, select vehicle model, like AUDI
2) Select IMMOBILISER system
3) Select read PIN Code from AUTO (Cluster)
4) The key pro m8 system is trying to communicate, please wait patiently.
5) The system will automatically read PIN code from vehicle IIMMOBILISER system
6) Go back to DIAGNOSTIC MENU, select ECU IDENTIFICATION
7) The key pro m8 device screen will display pin code information.
Step 2: Turn vehicle ignition to ON position with engine OFF
Step 3: Power up the key pro m8 main unit
Step 4: Manual enter PIN code
Step 5: The system screen will display token information, follow the screen instruction
Step 6: Enter the security code, the device will generate remote key
Step 7: Select program key remote, select the remote key number you want to program and then insert the key blank into the key slot
Step 8: Unplug the key remote after complete program remote key
Hope it would help you 🙂