Here is the operating procedures for Auro OtoSys IM100 program 2012 Audi A3 when all key lost via Smart Mode.
Before getting started you should note these points:
1. Connect the IM100 tablet to the vehicle’s DLC via the included main cable for
both communication and power source.
2. Connect the IM100 tablet to the programmer UP200 via the included USB cable.
3. Make sure the user has access to WiFi service.
Tip: Auro OtoSys IM100 Program 2012 Audi A3 All Keys Lost via Expert Mode you can check the link below:
1. Turn on the IM100 tablet and connect to WiFi.
2. Tap OtoSys > IMMO. A vehicle menu displays and a disclaimer prompts up. Tap “Accept” to continue.
3. Tap Audi on the vehicle menu.
4. Tap Smart Mode on the mode menu and the IM100 tablet automatically identifies the vehicle information. Tap Yes to continue.
NOTE: You can click the pen icon near the top-right corner to record the operation data. If you encounter any difficulties, click the icon again to send us the data and the problem, so that our engineers could help.
5. Read the information of Key Learning, Key Add and other functions if needed. Tap “OK” to continue.
6. Check the key status and tap OK to continue.
7. When the function menu displays, tap All keys lost.
NOTE: To perform the All Keys Lost function, the vehicle IMMO data will be modified and all the keys that are original or subscribed by dealers will not be accepted. Tap Yes to continue or tap No to quit the operation.
8. Once All Keys Lost starts, the IM100 tablet performs five steps to complete the operation, i.e., Read IMMO Data, Read PowerClass, Modify IMMO Data, Make Dealer Key and Learn Key.
9. When Read IMMO Data starts, follow the onscreen instruction to turn the ignition off and then back to ON or turn on hazard lights, and then tap OK to continue.
10. Read the information of the IMMO data from engine, PowerClass from engine and modified vehicle instrument IMMO data. Tap OK to continue.
11. When Make Dealer Key starts, follow the onscreen instruction to put a Blank Key into the key slot of the UP200. Then tap OK to continue.
12. A “Make dealer key success!” message prompts up when the process is completed. Tap Yes to repeat step 11 and make the next dealer key with a new key; tap No to move to the next step, Learn Key.
13. When Learn Key starts, a “Does vehicle have Kessy?” message prompts up. Make selection accordingly.
14. Input the number of keys to be learned and tap OK to continue.
15. Follow the onscreen instruction to insert the keys to be learned into the vehicle ignition switch.
16. When a “Key learning completed!” message prompts up, tap OK to continue.
17. Follow the onscreen instruction to turn the ignition off and then back to ON. Tap OK to complete All Keys Lost and exit.