Autel MaxiCOM MK906 8.0″ Android tablet is as the same as Autel MS906, it has complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc. And works on more than 80 vehicles.
This post contains:
MaxiCOM MK906 parts & adapters
Autel MaxiCOM MK906 features
MaxiCOM MK906 functions
MaxiCOM MK906 user manual
MaxiCOM MK906 quick guide
MaxiCOM MK906 car list
MaxiCOM MK906 specification
MaxiCOM MK906 download
MaxiCOM MK906 update
MaxiCOM MK906 language
1. MaxiCOM MK906 parts & adapters
MaxiCOM MK906 package comes with one MK906 main unit (unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing), user manual, lighter fuse, adapter for Gm/Daewoo-12, adapter for Fiat-3, adapter for Benz-38, adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16, adapter for Honda-3, adapter for Vw/Audi-2+2, adapter for Chrysler-16 (for usa only), adapter for PSA-2, adapter for BMW-20, adapter for KIA-20, adapter for Nissan-14, adapter for Benz-14 (for EU only), main cable, ac/dc external power adapter, cigarette lighter etc.
2. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 features
* OS: AndroidTM 4.4.2 – for fast boot-up and multitasking
*Processor: Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
* Screen: 8.0″ 1024×768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
* Memory: Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
* Camera: 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
* Wifi: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi allows to access your favorite web resources, also Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi.
*Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
*Simple & fast: Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Tech support: Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
*Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
* Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
* Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
* One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
* Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
3. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 functions: Diagnosis + Service
Generally speaking, Autel MaxiCOM MK906 has complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
The Diagnostics application enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis or service. The application performs functional tests, retrieves vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems such as engine, transmission, ABS.
There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
1. Auto scan–starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
2. Control unit–displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
After a selection is made and the tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
The Function Menu options vary slightly for different vehicles. The function menu may include:
ECU Information–provides the retrieved ECU information in detail. An information screen opens upon selection.
Read Codes–displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
Erase Codes–erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle’s ECU.
Live Data–retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
Active Test–provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
The Service section is specially designed to provide quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance tasks. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. Follow on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions. The application will display detailed instructions to complete selected service operations.
Currently, the following service functions are available:
Oil Reset Service
After entering each special function, the screen will display twoapplication choices: Diagnosisand Hot Functions. Diagnosisenables the reading and clearing of codes which are sometimes necessary after completing certain special functions. Hot Functionsconsists of sub functions of the selected special function.
5. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 car list
Browse www.auteltech.com , register and login to check the newest MaxiCOM MK906 car list.
Generally, Autel MaxiCOM MK906 is compatible with the vehicles which protocol meets:
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K-Line, L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
6. MaxiCOM MK906 specification
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|SD Card (Support up to 32GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||3.7V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||DC/12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0″) x 176.0 mm (6.9″) x 36.0mm (1.4″)|
|Weight||NW: 0.93 kg (2.05 lb.)|
7. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 update
Update online, please refer to the user manual page 98.
8. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 language
Available with: English, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Korean
* Note: the default language is English, for other language, you are supposed to pay extra fee.
9. Autel MaxiCOM MK906 for sale