Original Autel Tech Products FAQ-Part3
1. After machine boot, it prompts “Please obtain authorization”
Please use a computer with network connection to login PC Suit update program tool, after you successfully login, it will automatically display “Obtain authorization successfully”, if you are not sure the Autel ID corresponding to the serial number, please contact our technical support.
2. DS708 freeze after boot, and get unknown errors.
Solution: please firstly try to reboot the machine, if not work, copy “NK(1).bin” into SD card root directory, then boot again, if still fail to boot the machine, please send the error message to us via pictures or video.
3. Feedback: machine fail to test the car, what to do?
1). If you get prompt “not support” or “communication fail “when trying certain function for some car model, it is likely the software fuction is not available for the model, or you operate incorrectly. Please upload “datalog” to the server and the engineer will analyze the data and fix the issue. car make, model, VIN, problem description are required in datalog.
To know the bug solving process, please tell us the serial number of the machine that uploads datalog and the car model and its VIN.
1) If all software in the machine can’t be tested, please check and test whether the cables are connected well or not, especially the testing main cable.
2) If certain software is not working with all car models, please check this car’s connector, or re-install this software.
8. DS708 get error message: GetSysInfoFromRegTab() failed error
Error: for some older version of DS708, when they update operation system from V6.31 to V6.33, they may get error message “GetSysInfoFromRegTab() failed error” and fail to boot the machine.
Solution: contact the seller and they will send you this application named “scan_arm.exe”, and then replace the same named “scan_arm.exe” in the “scan” directory of the SD card, reboot the machine, the error will disappear.