Ttoday we’d like to share with you some FAQ Most of us would asked for AUTEL Series Products, It has 3 parts, this is Part 2—Autel scanner tools after-sales FAQ.
1. Which year of OBD-compliant vehicles do Autel products work with?
For European cars: cover the OBD-compliant vehicles after 2006 year;
For USA cars: cover the OBD-compliant vehicles after 1996 year;
For Asian cars: cover the OBD-compliant vehicles after 2009 year.
2. Wifi mac mismatch, what to do?
1). Software worked well before, but now get error “Wifi mac mismatch”, please try to click WIFI page, if no reaction, reboot it and no work, maybe WIFI module damaged, please return us for repair.
2) You may get prompt from one single software or from all software, if get from one single software, please directly delete it and re-download, if all software have error, please ensure all the software stored in the SD card is downloaded via correct Autel ID not copied from other SD card.
3) If you operate correctly, but get error “Wifi mac mismatch”, please send our technical support with the picture of S/N and wifi mac address to check whether Autel products management information match or not.
3. Register failure, what to do?
The common reason for registration failure is that user input incorrect registration code, please pay attention registration code is 6 figures (which can be found from About page), not the login password. If you input correct registration code, but still get error message “Product not found”, please take a photo of serial number and registration code, then send it to our technical support for check whether the product management information match or not.
4. Product has been registered, but it still prompts the serial number is not registered and cannot be upgraded.
This problem is usually due to the ds708 machine’s older management program, please download newest System Program via PC Suit, and then insert SD card into the machine.