How to Solve MB SD Connect C4 Xentry Can not Work For All 2012 Models
Hello Elyza, I Bought MB SD C4 package last year from your website obd2shop.co.uk, the sd c4 always worked well for for MB 2014 s550 and 2015 sl550, but happened to find it couldn’t work for my friends e350 (2012). Then tried the C4 on another 2012 Benz c300. Also didn’t work. Then supposed maybe the SD C4 cannot work for 2012 MB vehicles, I have mailed you, please help.
After engineers check , we found the Reason:
The Xentry isnt activated well or the PC system couldn’t save the activtion data.
Solutions by Obd2shop.co.uk Engineers:
1. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LicDir, and delete the lic_key_2.dat file.
2. Reactivate the Xentry program, send the new id to us to activate it.
3. Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LicDir, and copy the lic_key_2.dat file.
4. Rename the lic_key_2.dat file and change the name as the lic_key_2.x4711 file.
5. Run the Xentry Program and check if the error exist or not.
If error appears, Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LicDir,
change Property of the lic_key_2.x4711 file to “Read-Only”
If you also happend the same problem, hope it can help you.