MB SD C4 as one of the most hot selling products in obd2shop.co.uk,we need know how to opeartion with it, some customers asked as how to setting the device use with WIFI, today we’d like to share with you step by steps, if you do not know , please can following with our steps:
How to Setting MB SD C4 WIFI Connect
1. Find out and open Local Area Connection Properties>>General>>Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties. Set IP address as 172.29.127.XXX (any digit combination between 1 to254) and subnet mask as 255.255.0.0.
2. Double click MB SD connect C4 to open the control menu
3. Select “Configuration” icon and accept the warning message by click “Yes”
4. Select “Register/Configure” under the “MUX” icon
5. Select the desired SD connect name
6. Set WLAN parameters, Road including: ID address, Network screen, SSID (network name), Encryption, key/
ID address: 192.168.2.200
Network screen: 255.255.255.0
SSID (network name): Road24h
Network key: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (26 * a)
7. Click “Start” to continue network configuration
8. WLAN configuration information will display on the next program.
9. Open SD connect wireless connection Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties. Set the IP address as: 192.168.2.xxx (any digit combination between 1 to254 except 200) and set subnet mask as 255.255.255.0.
10. Reflash wireless network list and select “Road24h”
11. Enter and confirm the network key: aaaaaaaa*a (26*a)
12. The windows display the network connection is completed.
13. Come back to the SD C4 Control menu. Select “Select MUK” to check WLAN accessible
14. Select “Configuration” in the main menu and click “Self-diagnosis”
15. SD connect Toolkit window display SD C4 starts to process self-diagnosis
16. The self-diagnosis result will be shown on the window program.