XTUNER CVD-16 is based on android system for commercial vehicle and passenger car diagnostic adapter. The following is CVD-16 Feature Introductions.
1. XTUNER CVD 16 Hardware Feature
XTUNER CVD Product Function List File Download: http://www.obd2shop.co.uk/upload/pro/cvd-function-list.pdf
2. XTUNER CVD 16 Software Feature
2.1 Function Introduction
XTUNER CVD-16 functions list:
DAZS(commercial vehicle and passenger car), I/M Readiness, INDITEX Store, Quick support, Data Playback, Dictionary, Feedback, Data Manager, Setting, User and etc.
2.2 Software Feature
1) Routine diagnosis for heavy duty vehicles from 1999 to newest utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols.
2) Routine diagnosis for almost all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicle from 1996 to newest utilizing ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW and SAE-J1850 PWM.
3) The heavy-duty vehicle model and engine type can be auto detected.
4) OE Level Fault Code Information: display 99% of Heavy-Duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions.
5) Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes for cars, mini vans and light duty.
6) Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions), and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
7) Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data.
8) Read PCM live data stream, with professional graphic data Display, includes waveform and instrument mode.
9) Enhanced OBDII Mode 6.
10) Support Multi-language, includes English, German, French, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and etc.
11) Support standard value of data stream for heavy duty vehicle.
12) Support online and offline DTC query.
13) Support online dictionary.
14) Support standard 6 pin and 9 pin diagnostic adapters.
15) The Adapter, made of industrial grade materials, is strong and durable.
16) Support one-key power cut, one-key feedback, one-key update.
17) Software online updatable.
3. CVD – 16 Code Coverage Introduction
3.1 Heavy-Duty Coverage
Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, Fuller, Haldex, International, John Deere, Mack, Mack 4, Mercedes Benz, Paccar, Pi, Psi, Takata, Volvo, Wabco, ZFMeritor, Kenworth, Sterling, Peterbilt, Western Star, Man, Scania, Renault, ERF, Foden, Seddon-Atikinson, Iveco, Daf, Sisu, Stery.
Engine, Turbocharger, Transmission, Power Takeoff, Axle, Axle, Trailer, Brakes, Brakes, Trailer, , Instrument Cluster, Trip Recorder, Engine – Vehicle Mgt System, Fuel System, Engine – Cruise Control, Road Speed Indicator, Cab Climate Control, Cargo Refrigeration/Heating, Trailer, Suspension, Suspension, Trailer, Diagnostic System, Diagnostic System, Trailer, Electrical Charging System, Proximity Detector, Front, Proximity Detector, Rear, Aerodynamic Control Unit, Vehicle Navigation Unit, Vehicle Security, Multiplex, Communication Unit – Ground, Tires, Tires, Trailer, Electrical, Driver Information Center, Off-board Diagnostics, Engine Retarder, Cranking/Starting System, Transmission, Additional, Particulate Trap System, Vehicle Sensors to Data Converter, Data Logging Computer, Off-board Diagnostics #2, Communication Unit- Satellite, Off-board Programming Station, Engine #4 / Rear Axle Steering Controller, Engine #5 / Pneumatic System Controller, Engine #6 / Tires Control Unit, Vehicle Control Head Unit / Vehicle Management System #2, Vehicle Logic Control Unit / Vehicle Management System #3, Vehicle Head Signs, Refrigerant Management Protection and Diag., Vehicle Loc. Unit – Differential Correction, Front Door (Door #1) Status Unit, Middle Door (Door #2) Status Unit, Rear Door (Door #3) Status Unit, Annunciator Unit, Fare Collection Unit, Schedule Adherence Unit, Route Adherence Unit, Environment Monitor Unit / Auxiliary Cab Climate Control, Vehicle Status Points Monitor Unit, High Speed Communications Unit, Mobile Data Terminal Unit, Vehicle Proximity, Right Side, Vehicle Proximity, Left Side, Base Unit (Radio Gateway to Fixed End), Bridge from SAE J1708 Drivetrain Link, Maintenance Printer, Vehicle Turntable / Fifth Wheel Hitch Monitoring Device, Bus Chassis Identification Unit, Smart Card Terminal, Mobile Data Terminal, Vehicle Control Head Touch Screen, Silent Alarm Unit, Surveillance Microphone, Lighting Control Adminstrator Unit, Tractor/Trailer Bridge, Tractor Mounted, Tractor/Trailer Bridge, Trailer Mounted, Collision Avoidance Radar, Tachograph, Driver Information Center #2, Driveline Retarder, Transmission Shift Console Primary, Parking Heater, Weighing System, Axle Group #1 / Vehicle, Communication Unit – Cellular, Safety Restraint System, Intersection Preemption Emitter, Instrument Cluster #2, Engine Oil Control System, Entry Assist Control , Idle Adjust System, Passenger Counter Unit , Fuel Tank Monitor, Axles, Trailer , Diagnostic Systems, Trailer , Brakes, Trailer , Forward Road Image Processor, Body Controller, Steering Column Unit, Tires, Trailer , Brake Stroke Alert Monitor, Tractor, Safety Restraint System #2, Transmission #2, Shift Console – Primary, Shift Console – Secondary, Power Takeoff – (Main or Rear), Axle – Steering, Axle – Drive , Brakes – Steer Axle, Retarder – Engine, Retarder – Driveline, Cruise Control, Steering Controller, Suspension – Steer Axle, Passenger/Operating Climate Control, Alternator/Electrical Charging System, Aerodynamic Control, Vehicle Navigation, Electrical System, Starter System, Tractor-Trailor Bridge #1, Auxiliary Valve Control, Hitch Control, Power Takeoff (Front or Secondary), Off Vehicle Gateway, Virtual Terminal (in cab), Management Computer, Cab Display, Retarder, Exhaust, Engine , Headway Controller, On-Board Diagnostic Unit, Endurance Braking System, Hydraulic Pump Controller, Suspension – System Controller, Pneumatic – System Controller, Cab Controller – Primary, Cab Controller – Secondary, Tire Pressure Controller, Ignition Control Module, Ignition Control Module #2, Seat Controls, Lighting – Operator Controls, Rear Axle Steering Controller, Water Pump Controller, Passenger-Operator Climate Control #2, Transmission Display – Primary, Transmission Display – Secondary, Exhaust Emission Controller, Vehicle Dynamic Stability Controller, Oil Sensor, Suspension – Stability Controller #2, Information System Controller, Ramp Control, Clutch/Converter Unit, Auxiliary Heater, Auxiliary Heater #2, Engine Value Controller, Chassis Controller, Propulsion Battery Charger, Communications Unit, Cellular, Communications Unit, Satellite, Communications Unit, Radio, Fan Drive Controller, Seat Control #2, Parking Brake Controller, Aftertreatment System Gas Intake, Aftertreatment System Gas Outlet, Cab Display #2, DPF Controller, Atmospheric Sensor, Powertrain Control Module, Power System Manager,etc.
System Info., Read DTC, Clear DTC, Data List, I/M Readiness.
3.2 Ligth-Duty/Car Coverage
All the passenger cars.
Trouble Code, System Status, Readiness Code, Powertrain Freeze Data, Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data, O2 Monitoring Test, On-Board Monitoring Test, Component Test, Vehicle Information.