AUZONE AT60 TPMS tool can read data from most original and third-party sensors. It can upgrade the Pro-Sensor wirelessly, and the upgraded sensor can replace the original sensor. AT60 is simple in operation and friendly in interface, and includes the TPMS Re-learning Operation Guide. It is widely used in garages and tire shops.
AUZONE AT60 language available:
Chinese, English, German, Spanish, Polish
Multi-language available and allow user to set as you like.
AUZONE AT60 update:
Can update online via USB cable to work on newer car models.
What can AUZONE AT60 do better?
Activation of various types of sensors and visual display of tire temperature, pressure, power and other information
Multiple ID generation modes: Manual copy, auto copy, and auto generation
Multi-sensor programming: Meets the customer’s heavy demand for a certain car sensor within a short period of time, significantly improving work efficiency
Vehicle programming: Four tire sensors can be programmed at once, simplifying operations
Sensor reading: Sensor information can be read quickly and accurately
ID modification: The ID can be quickly modified without the need for reprogramming
Modification of sensor location: Tools to help modify sensor location on tires, eradicating the hassle of re-disassembly.
Best source of AUZONE AT60 TPMS 433MHZ/315MHZ Diagnostic Service Tool
AUZONE AT60 + AUZONE Pro-Sensor 433MHZ/315MHZ
Next is Autel MaxiTPMSTS501
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Features & Functions:
1. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
2. Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125 kHz continuous or modulated wave signals
3. Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
4. Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads/clears codes of TPM system and resets malfunction indicator light
6. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
7. On-screen code definitions
8. Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
9. Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
10. Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status and OE part no.
11. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
12. Accurate diagnosing results – a tool users can trust
13. 1-year free upgrade on the internet via USB port
14. Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
15. Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
16. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
17. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
18. Saves up to 16 TPMS records
19. If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
Best source of Autel MaxiTPMSTS501