Steps for EUCLEIA TabScan S7D do EPB Reset on Audi A8L 2011.
Repairing request: After replacing the brake pad, need reset the rear branch pump of brake
1. Connect TabScan S7D with the car, select “Service” – “EPB Reset”
2. Select “Audi” – “A8”
3. Select “A8(D3)”
4. Select “Replacement of brake pads”
5. According to notes to release handbrake, then click “Yes”, at this time the rear brake pump motor will be heard for a few seconds to be retracted. After the retraction is completed, install the new brake pad according to the notification, then click “ok”.
6. At this time the rear brake pump will ring for few seconds, after the branch pump is released, click ok.
7. All operation completed, quite system, press electrical handbrake button to make handbrake work, reset EPB completed.
please do remember to release the handbrake once Reset EPB.