SDP3 2.43 Overview:
Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 (SDP3) communicates with Scania vehicles and industrial and marine engines, which has been developed to support the electrical system with CAN communication. It is used for troubleshooting, adjusting customer parameters, calibrations, conversions affecting the electrical system and updating software in control units.
Requirements on Computer: Wins 7 sp1 ultimate edition 32 or 64, Wins 7 pro sp1 just 32 bit, Wins 10 pro
1). Need Framework 4.5 installed on the system. It runs better on Wins 7/8.
2). To install this SDP3, activation is required. You can provide us your Scania VCI 3 truck diagnostic tool ID and password, and we’ll help you activate. Otherwise, you need extra purchase.
Scania SDP3 Features:
Highest level of access
Industry & Marine
Authorized Scania Workshops
Check and adjustments
Programming of Control units
SDP3 2.43 Supported Languages:
English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
Scania diagnostic software works with VCI3, which is a brand new tool to offer full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles or engines.
Scania VCI 3 Features:
1. Extremely Fast – It uses Scania diagnostic system based on CAN network, working very fast.
2. High-speed Wireless Connection – Work with Wifi with your truck, without problems such as damages data cables or other disadvantages of a wired connection. But if you like, USB connection is also available.
3. Specially Designed for SCANIA – For full service for Scania trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles.
4. Lightweight – Aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. WLAN Version: 802.11b/g
7. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
8. Operating voltage: CAN BUS (7-40V DC)
Matters needing attention:
1). Currently, Scania VCI-3 only works with Scania SDP3 2.43 or newer versions released in the future.
2). The adapter doesn’t work with trucks and engines before 2004.