There is unlock function of FT01 in Lonsdor KH100 now. and we will release this function to k518 recently. for those who have kh100 or Lonsdor k518, they can unlock ft01 in the device. for those who don’t have Lonsdor kh100 or k518, they can unlock ft01 manually according to the instruction below.
How to Unlock Lonsdor FT01 smart key?
The concept of unlocking: Toyota smart key, once been programmed to a car, it cannot be programmed to another car, unless been unlocked.
1. First press and hold the 1, 2, and 3 buttons at the same time (according to the order shown in the following figure), after the indicator is on, release the 3rd button.
2. Keep pressing the 1st and 2nd buttons. After the light is off, press the 3rd button again. Then the light is on and releases the 3rd button.
3. Repeat the second step 10 times or more until the indicator light flashes continuously, then you can release 3 buttons.
4. After the indicator light stops, the smart card is unlocked and can be used as a new card.
5. If you do not understand the above steps, you can refer to the attached video
Image: this is Lonsdor FT01 Series Toyota Smart Key 0020
How to Convert FT01 Key Type?
The function of Converting FT01 Key Type: support converting the function of the third key on FT01/FT02 in default factory-fresh condition. Support switching the third key to trunk/tailgate.
1. Remove the button battery of the smart key
2. Enter “Special Features” → “FT01” → “Key Type Conversion” option. This option supports converting the third key into car type (trunk) or SUV type (tailgate).
3. Select corresponding vehicle type option and operate according to prompts
4. If the device shows “convert chip failed” during the process, probably the device doesn’t identify the chip. Please change inductive positions (horizontal, vertical or on the side) of the chip board, then press “execute” and operate again until the device shows “convert chip success”.
5. During the process, the device will show “please remove FT01 battery and reinsert”, please make sure the battery in the smart key has been taken away and press “ok”.The process is finished when the device shows “convert chip success”.
For those smart keys version under V02.53, have to remove the battery to convert successfully.
For that version higher than V02.53, to remove the battery or not doesn’t have any influence to the process.
How to Update the FT01 Program?
Enter “Special Features” → “FT01” → “Get Version Information” option to get version information of Toyota smart keys.
For those keys version under V02.53, update the program in “Special Features” → “FT01” → “Update Program” option.
For those versions higher than V02.53, no need to update the program.