GODIAG GT100 break out box is a latest platform for ECU maintenance & diagnosis. How to use GT100 to diagnose if ECU protocol communication is normal? Today I will work with a VIDENT iEasy200 code reader to finish the test tutorial.
1. Following the wiring diagram, connect GT100 & ECU.
2. Turn on the switch of GT100, connect batty A & GT100 to charge the OBD2 interface.(note: please do not turn on ignition to start the car)
Remove the drain batteries from the car, replace it with battery B.
3. Connect to VIDENT iEasy200 code reader.
4. Use banana plug as the extend cable to connect the resistance.
5. Give power supply to GT100, then turn on GT100 power switch, ECU power and ignition switch.
6. The CAN protocol light flashes to indicate that the code reader is communicating with the ECU. It means both the ECU &iEasy200 can communicate normal, protocol communication is fault free.
7. Now I can use VIDENT iEasy200 to read data stream and fault codes.
Test is completed!
Note: GT100 can be used separately to diagnose ECU protocol communication without a code reader as well. Only to check if the CAN protocol will flash or not.
Full test operation video:
More test tutorial about GODIAG GT100 to be continued… Any questions please contact us.