In case you have to replace a BMW FEM/BDC module by yourself, what programming tool will be recommended? Here we have picked out 2 BMW tools that may help to finish replacement faster and easier.
- Yanhua Mini ACDP Master BMW Full Package
- Can Yanhua Mini ACDP Master supports to replace FEM for a BMW X1 2020?
- How to use Mini ACDP to replace FEM/BDC module?
A: Go to “FEM/BDC >> Module Replace”, here you can perform detect module info, module initial programming process, copy data replace, calculate data replace and special function.
The “Help” will guide to the FEM/BDC replacement procedure. Just follow the instructions, it is easy to operate.
- If the old FEM/BDC module supports to read data, select “Copy data replace“;
- If the old FEM/BDC module can not communicate or read data, please select “Calculate data replace“.
It may help: How to select Yanhua Mini ACDP options to clone BMW FEM?
- Xhorse VVDI2 Full Version
How to use Xhorse VVDI2 to replace BMW FEM/BDC?
Please use a same model & year of FEM/BDC module for replacement.
- Programming FEM/BDC system
FEM/BDC key learn >> Get key info >> Programming FEM/BDC system
Note: It will display the FEM/BDC module need to be programmed or not, if no need, please perform “Exchange FEM/BDC” directly
Follow procedure instructions to finish step1 – step5:
Backup coding >> Prepare service EEPROM file >> Programming >> Restore original EEPROM file >> Restore coding
- Exchange FEM/BDC
Exchange FEM/BDC >> Read FEM/BDC data >> Revise info below:
- Fill in the VIN of damaged FEM/BDC;
- Fill in correct frequency;
- Fill in the original vehicle ISN(can be acquired by reading engine data)
Change FEM/BDC ISN >> Yes >> Has a working key or not? Answer according to situation >> Input the original vehicle ISN >> Next >> Write FEM/BDC data
Wait writing data finished…
Both Yanhua ACDP BMW & VVDI2 can support to exchange FEM/BDC module perfectly, which makes repairing job no longer harder.
You may like:
BMW key programmer top 4 to buy comparison 2021
More questions please contact us.