Procedure of programming new key by Autel MK808:
1. Prepare a new key and insert the original key to your car.
2. Connect your MK808 to the OBD2 port and open it.
3.Tap Automatic Selection, then enter VIN manually or tap Read to acquire VIN.
4. Select your destination and wait a few seconds.
5. Select Hot Function -> Add and Delete Keys -> Add 1 Key.
(Note: Keep ignition ON until the device directs you to turn the ignition off.)
6. Turn the ignition switch off and then turn it on with a new key according to the instructions.
7. Repeat step 6, but without changing the key. Then turn in on and off again as directed.
8. Turn the ignition switch on with the original key. Then you’ll see the registration of keys has been completed.
9. Back to previous screen, and tap “System Check, Number of Keys and Status Log”. Select Number of Keys, then you’ll see “3 keys are registered. ”