Foxwell NT510 picture:
Basic information for Foxwell NT510 Scanner:
Delicately developed by the most distinguished experts of this industry, NT510 Multi-System Scanner is the most cost-effective professional scan tool of the industry. It is a unique tool that delivers genuine coverage, depth and value for different car manufacturers.
NT510 will be shipped with one car software and OBDII package, and users are allowed to buy extra car software(each software cost 100usd) when necessary(up to five car software). Technicians will just have to pay for what they really need, which will greatly reduce their costs.
Available brands are Chrysler,GM, Honda, Accura, Kia, Toyota,Lexus, Sicon, Land Rover, Jaguar, OPEL, Vauxhall, VW, AUDI, Seat, Skoda and more.
What Foxwell NT510 do ?what’s its function?
NT510 shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the “real picture” of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate. So you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets.
About Foxwell NT510 Update:
With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for first 18months after your registration. Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
You can not miss the Foxwell NT510 Advantages:
* Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
* Works on the latest 2014/2015 models
* Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
* Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
* Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
* Requests and records live sensor data
* Provides live data graphing
* Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
* Displays freeze frame data
* Retrieves ECU information
* Runs component/system bi-directional tests
* Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
* Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
* Upgradable to cover other car makes
* TF memory card for data backup and software update
* As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
* Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
* 18 month free update
That’s all for information about this scanner, have you got it ?
Now Obd2shop.co.uk the Foxwell NT510 in promotion, buy it now only 168 EUR free shipping!