We know Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyzer is an original Foxwell tool, do you know what’s the main function and what it can do with this tool ? following with us, here obd2shop.co.uk would share with you:
1.The latest BT-705 Battery Analyzer form Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate,AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
2.It provides a quick,easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
What it can do ? which advantage this tool have ?
* Multiple vehicle applications –passenger cars and duty trucks
* Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
* Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded,AGM flat plate ,AGM spiral and gel
* Tests multiple rating systems-CCA,BCI,CA,MCA,JIS,DIN,IEC,EN,SAE,GB
* Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
* Detects bad cells
* Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
* Tests 12&24 volt charging system
* Advanced starter /alternator test
* Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
* Does not emit light,heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
* Automatic temperature compensation
* Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
* Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
* Optional Bluetooth printer