Got everything up and running. I noticed the VX Manager license showed an expiration of 12/31/2020.
And when I was setting up Tis200 and upgraded the license for it, noticed that it was slightly longer date than the initial nano license to start with when I was setting up T2w. So got a feeling that only upgrades the license for so long from a given date, but if you go in later, it will further the license by the same time frame for a later date instead.
The only real downside I see, is in GDS2 for the MDI side of things, and wondering if there is going to be any updates to the cracked version. Hence in GDS2, GM global 2016.4.0, the latest corvette is the 2016 model, with nothing listed for 2017, nor 2018 models.
With any luck, they get the on cloud version completed for GM, and it will either have the updates or at least allow you to use the online version for the 2017 and later GM models instead.
If you did not see the cloud version, go to VX manager, to the far right tab, and will bring you up to speed.
What is cloud diagnosis?
Instead of installing the software, just install the VX Manger, then you can start to do the diagnosis!
1. Click on http://www.vxdiag.net to download the newest VX Manager.
2. Install the VX Manger.
3. Plug your Nano device to the computer. Open the VX Manager, and click on VX Cloud. Then click on “云诊断(Cloud Diagnosis)”.
4. Sign in with the User name: xinnuoyu and password: xinnuoyu.
5. Enter this interface.
6. Connect to your car, click on “your car brand”, then click on “OPEN CLOUD”. Here take Mazda as an example.
7. You will be connected to the cloud. Mazda IDS software will be there.
8. Open Mazda IDS, start new session, select all other. Try to see whether your car information is right or not. You can start to use it now!
9, When you finish using it, close the upper window. Click on “OK” and then left.
10. If your device is a multi one, and you want to do other car models. you can click on “Diagnostic Cloud Apps” and select the model you need.
Note: Do not support win xp
If your car is Ford and GM, and it pops out a black window when you open cloud, then follow this video: