Good day, yesterday on March.24th. obd2shop.co.uk have a foxwell new tool arrival, let’s see together:
100% Original Foxwell Tech
Update Free All-life Time
Foxwell NT200 Advantages:
1. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
2. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
3. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish and more.
4. With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
Foxwell NT200 Features and Functions:
*Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
*Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
*Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
*Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
*Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
*Displays complete live data stream
*Features on-screen code definitions
*Retrieves freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
*FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
*Multilingual menu options and code definitions – English, Spanish, French, German and more
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
*Extremely easy to use two-button operation
*Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*One (1) year warranty
*Ruggedly built and compact design
With it’s special Specifications:
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720″)*75mm (2.95″)*20mm (0.78″)
Package including :
That’s all for the information about the Foxwell NT200, have you got it ?
More foxwell product, please check : original foxwell diagnostic tools