1. I try with dsg 250 worked well
2. NOW KTMOBD AND KTMFLASH THEY CHANGE THE INTERFACE NOT USING OPENPORT , THEY CHANGE DIALINK,, SOME ONE SAY MORE STABLE
3. You can check the difference between KTM OBD and KTM Flash:
also pcmflash powerbox china’s have ktmflash jtag powerbox
4. I received ktmflash + powerbox tested on edc17C10 and work fine with this tactrix clone.
checksum ok all ok ,read write rapid , excellent
will test GPT and dsg soon but I think will work.
tactrix connected to the rear of the power box and in front gpt and tricore cable, cable gpt and tricore ktag seems to be ok and help of dimsport or ktag yes
Tested on edc17cp14 R/W chk ok.
Tested on dsg and work fine (not tested by obd2) and you can use with windows 7 with no internet connection (not tested with connection)..
Original PCM Flash with clone (ford VCM2) feedback:
1. Tested Original PCM Flasher works well on a dcm3.7 vag ((china clone!),Tactrix (clone) also ok.
2. Original PCM flash supports work via ADS adapter (version 1, not for all ECUs) as well as via any J2534-compatible adapter if there are appropriate drivers and libraries. The tool has been tested with OpenPort 2.0, Mongoose JLR, MongoosePro JLR, Teradyne GNA600 (VCM 1), Mazda VCM 2.
3. I have tested original PCM flash with vcm2 work great ))) better openport or scanmatic 2
4. Some people say original PCM flash works great with newest IDS software and can do programming online etc.
Thanks all users’ feedback.
Thanks Laurance for collecting them here.