When the VW, Audi, Skoda with 4th IMMO needs to add new keys or program new keys when all keys lost, none of VVDI2 AVDI, APPRO, Lonsdor K518 can read out the immo data. Or the operator needs to disassemble the dashboard to gain the immo data.
But now, we can use the VAG OBD helper to obtain key IMMO data within 3-5 minutes by connecting the internet ( The time depends on the network status or the number of users). It is easy to operate, help save time and avoid the risk of disassembling the dashboard.
VAG OBD helper Functions:
1. Support A4L Q5 (all the card 754C/J type)
2. can be used for VW, Audi, Skoda key making (even when all keys lost) and the 4th generation odometer correction.
Example, 35XX key all lost 873B 24C64 type key all lost or new model 95320.
3. can add key for MQB JOHNSON dashboard (not support key all lost )
4. New PASSATT MQB key all lost.
5. Support to get BCM2 anti-theft data online for A6 A7 A8 Touareg Phideon with 5th immo.
Note: The 4th generation immo data and MQB data support most current popular VAG key programmer in the market.
When to use VAG OBD helper?
1. For the VAG vehicle with MQB immo, if the immo data can’t be read out, you can try to use VAG OBD helper, but can work for adding new keys (Take Johnson Controls key adding for example)
2. If A4L Q5 can’t be directly read out BCM2 data, and display the data length error, VAG OBD helper can be used to calculate BCM2 data.
3. If you get all keys lost for any of 2014 A6 A7 A8 Touareg, PHIDEON with 5th immo system, you can use VAG OBD helper to online calculate BCM2 data, then working together with VVDI2, APPRO to program key.
Note: Before using VAG OBD helper, please make sure the vehicle info has not tampered and vehicle status is legal, otherwise the immo data can’t be calculated.
How to use VAG OBD helper?
Step 1. Using VAG OBD connect the vehicle
Step 2. Read the anti-theft system and engine system information
Step 3. Connect to the network and upload data to calculations.
Step 4. The immo data is calculated successfully and saved.
It supports VVDI2, K518 and APPRO use. Let’s take VVDI2 as an example.
Step 5. We connect the vehicle with VVDI2, just as the picture shown
Step 6. Load the immo data obtained by VAG OBD
Step 7. Use this data to generate dealer keys and learn the keys.
If the vehicle state is abnormal, the tampered information or there is no original vehicle key ID in the system, the data connect ve calculated.
This method can be used for key addition and all keys lost.
VAG OBD Assistant sales on obd2shop: http://www.obd2shop.co.uk/wholesale/v-a-g-obd-helper-for-vw-audi-skoda-4th-immo-data-calculator.html