ODIS 5.1.3 PostSetup 86.0.10 is verified working great with no bug, it is compatible with VCX NANO 5054, VAS5054A and VAS6154.
1. Share Free Version:
ODIS 5.1.3 and postsetup + Flashdata without the activation files.
Security: unknown, you try it at your own lucky.
Compatible with VAS5054A and VAS6154
2. Share tested version ODIS 5.1.3 PostSetup 86.0.10:
Security: yes, 100% safe, download from http://www.vxdiag.net
Size: 2TB disk
Works with VCX NANO 5054 cable to perform:
Programming key …confirmed
VW Audi coverage: 2001 -2018 year
ODIS 5.1.3 language is multiple choice:
ODIS 5.1.3 Setup:
Same as ODIS V4.4.10
It is recommended to open the automatic installer with administrator privileges.
ODIS 5.1.3 Software capabilities:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
ODIS 5.1.3 questions and answer:
Question: Downloaded vxdiag ODIS 5.1.3 to install and get the following error, I exit the software, reboot the computer, got the same error.
Answer: The computer has no big enough storage.
It needs 29.1GB.
To be continued…