Have just purchased the Foxwell NT520 PRO and downloaded the Porsche specific app, and The £128 was worth it to me to do:
1. get rid of the seat belt chime. The faster you drive the louder the chime for those out there who wear your seat belts before you drive off.
2. I made my horn honk when I arm my car alarm
3. I can roll up and roll down my windows from my key fob
4. I changed my side corner lights to turn signals, I believe this is how your cars come.
5. I successfully disabled the active rear spoiler on my 997.2 (having previously installed the Flying Ducktail). Decided the lifted flying ducktail looked a bit extreme, although I didn’t notice any adverse handling in the lifted position.
this Foxwell NT520 saved a trip to the dealer to disable the rear spoiler lifting with PIWIS and on that basis alone paid for itself..
so highly recommended Foxwell NT520. Available here £128:
Thanks to @Baileyii and @systech1 (http://www.911uk.com) for their review.